Welcome

Welcome to my Arsenal blog for the 2015/16 season; here you can check out my thoughts on the current goings on at the club.
Latest News: Arsenal draw 3-3 with Liverpool, goals came from Ramsey and Giroud (x2) - match thoughts to come!

Saturday 20 March 2010

Arsenal V Barcelona:Draw for the Champions league quarter final


Why, oh why, oh why did we have to get Barcelona? Tell me one reason why we deserved to get Barcelona? I mean Inter have got flipping CSKA Moscow! What an easy draw!

I watched Barca play Stutgart in mid week and Barca were unstoppable! Messi was imense as he always is and scored 2 so I cant see us winning at all!

My friend said that i should write a letter to UEFA demanding a redraw, but there would be no point and probably end up with a team like Inter or Man utd.

I know as an Arsenal fan i should not be this down just because we got Barcelona in the quarter finals of the Champions League. The first leg is at the Emirates so I really hope Barcelona don't grab an away goal. After all this rubbish I have said I actually think we could win this tie and progress to the semi's.

It is the first time they would have played each other since the 2006 final in Paris which saw Arsenal lose. Henry should get a nice homecoming at the Emirates, but I just hope that wont be the only cheering we will do at the Emirates.
The draw in full for the Quarter and Semi finals of the Champions League is:
The Semi Finals are:

Bayern Munich or Man Utd V Lyon or Bordeaux

Arsenal or Barcelona V Inter Milan or CSKA Moscow.

No comments:

Post a Comment